Careers with us
Physiotherapist and Receptionist Positons
-Full time position
We roll up our sleeves (literally) and use our hands to treat clients…as well as offering exercise advice etc.So if you don’t believe in manual therapy… you need not apply.We use a unique “full body” approach to solving pain / injury, you will need to be open minded and ready to learn.Click on the video below for a 1 minute insight into how we do things
How can I find out more?
Email your questions to email@example.com
How do I apply?
Send an up to date CV and covering letter* (telling us why you would like to join our team and why we’d be crazy not to meet you).
Address it to:
Tom Anthoney, Practice Principal
* Please include an insight into who you are as a person, what you’re about, what you love (other than physiotherapy).
-Permanent Part time position
Willunga Physio are excited to be looking for a New Clerical team member
We are looking for a Permanent Part-time Receptionist for 16-20 hours per week
As our newest Team Member you will be responsible for:
- Being the smiling face that welcomes clients into our Clinic
- Facilitating the high quality client experience we and our clients value
- Managing and communicating client bookings in person, per phone and online
- Liaising with clients, other health and medical practitioners , third party insurers and suppliers to ensure the efficient operation of our award winning clinic
- Supporting our Physiotherapists so they can provide comprehensive health support to our clients
- Ensuring administrative tasks including payments, banking and invoicing are met on a daily basis
- General Housekeeping duties associated with running a small office
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you:
- Have a caring, optimistic and ‘can do’ nature
- Are proactive and self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Understand the right of people to privacy and dignity as part of their health services
- Love working as part of a team whilst still being able to excel independently
- You are skilled in MS Office Suite and Excel
- Are committed to ongoing learning and on the job training
It is highly desirable to have previous experience:
- Working for a private small business
- As part of a reception team in a Physiotherapy/Medical Clinic
- Using the following technology EFTPOS/HICAPS, PPMP.
We are offering a permanent part-time position 16-20 hours per week.
If you feel you are the right cultural and qualification fit and want to work with our team that believe in providing
“Physio that’s fun” where “everybody matters”
please address your covering letter and resume to;
Sarah Anthoney, Business Manager, Willunga Physiotherapy.
Applications close 5pm Friday 24 January 2020
*Please note, only applications submitted with a covering letter and a resume will be considered.
Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is covered by the Health Professionals and Support Services Award Level 3.